Who we are
We are committed to providing assistance to farm families in both business management and on their road to retirement. With every client relationship, we bring together specialized knowledge to create a client relationship that coordinates not only income tax, estate, and succession planning – but also tax efficient managed wealth solutions and insurance strategies.
The team strives to personalize and meet the unique needs and values of each client family.
Vision, Mission & Values
TRF vision is to be valued among the retiring farmer community as the best client focused professional advisory firm providing a comprehensive and integrated line of services that are financial, succession, retirement and estate planning needs through long-term client relationships.
Our mission is to guide individuals through our “What’s Important to You” Process; in which we identify where our clients are in their lives today and where they want to go. Through this unique and personalized process, our team creates a clear and specific action plan that how our clients will transition into their next phase.
In order to bring our clients through the “What’s Important to You” Process, we want to insure every aspect of our business allows our team to accomplish sustainable and valuable growth. We will do this by managing the 6P’s:
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. Building our organization from within by rewarding efforts, ideas and positive work environment.
- Portfolio: Bring to the farming families a portfolio of unique and quality services that is provided by no other.
- Partners: Create a winning network of partnerships to provide a full line of services that differentiate ourselves from the marketplace.
- Profit: Maximize long-term client relationships with valued services, while perusing multiple revenue streams.
- Productivity: Become a highly effective, efficient and responsive organization.
- Pulse: To monitor demands and trends that affect the agricultural producer.